Friday, June 21, 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 English (DVDRip) AC3 Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street (2012)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 2


House at the End of the Street torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 149
Peers: 83

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot, Elisabeth Shue

Description:
Mom and daughter move to a new town and find themselves living next to a house where a young girl murdered her parents. When the daughter of injury surviving son, she learns the story is far from over.
Review:
The film is a pleasant surprise to me as I thought it was going to be more of a horror movie ... I wouldnt call it that, I'd call excellent suspense thriller with good conversion here and there. I liked the casting and story. The actors do a good job, esp. The young college student leading men. This is a story that could have actually happened, IMO. The music is a big part of the film, too. Good soundtrack, although I am aware of that, it does not take away from the scenery, but built my concern! It was like another character. Definitely worth watching for the right reasons. Very enjoyable and kept my attention throughout. All this without countless blood and guts - makes me think of Alfred Hitchcock excitement of an old-style relies more on the viewers' imagination and expectation. Finally, I thought I had the plot figured out, but I was surprised how bad I was. Smile on my way out of the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment