Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Raven 2012 Eng DVDRip.480p Torrent Download

The Raven (2012)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 4


The Raven torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 127
Peers: 64

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Mystery, Thriller
Director: James McTeigue
Starring: John Cusack, Luke Evans, Alice Eve

Description:
When the crazy starts to make horrific murders inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe, a young Baltimore detective joins forces with Poe to stop him from making his stories a reality.
Review:
I'm a big fan of movies in general is WhoDunnit, and I was very interested in what Raven was in store. I went on the assumption that he would just like all other movie killer Jack Ripper/19th century, and that it should be predictable. I was right in my assessment ', but despite the clich? S Raven was a brilliant film, mainly because of the following:


No comments:

Post a Comment