Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Sixth Sense 1999 Eng BDRip [Dual Audio] Torrent Download

The Sixth Sense (1999)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 4


The Sixth Sense torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 125
Peers: 51

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1999
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
Director: M. Night Shyamalan
Starring: Bruce Willis, Haley Joel Osment, Toni Collette

Description:
A boy who discouraged with the spirits that do not know they look dead communicates the help of a child psychologist.
Review:
When I first saw The Sixth Sense, I did not know what to expect. I think I enjoy a good scary horror flick. I was very surprised. I found that the purpose of this film is much more than just trying to scare the audience. I found this film shows not only the emotions of fear, but faith, devotion, grief of loss and love. The ending is so surprising that I had to see him again. The second time I saw it, I did it from a different point of view (this is a very rare quality for each film), and I liked it just as much or maybe even more. I also have so many viewers trying to find fault in history. I could not find one. In addition, for those who appreciate the many soundtracks music only helps to enhance the experience on film. I think that a great movie is one that helps viewers perceive life and the world differently. The Sixth Sense is one of the most extraordinary films that do this to me. This film reflects some of the difficult questions that will make you go viewer asks the eternal question. Questions about death, let go, the eternal love and devotion, love between parent and child, between husband and wife. Maybe I read too much into this wonderful film, but I think it will be hard to find a movie that touched on these issues, so sharp and as well for the coming years.


1 comment:

  1. cerakote titanium - TITanium Art
    cerakote columbia titanium jacket titanium is a stainless titanium iv chloride steel core made from titanium titanium nose jewelry oxide that is approximately 1,000 times thinner babyliss pro titanium flat iron than standard titanium price per pound plating.

    ReplyDelete